Cubist Pharmaceuticals, MedImmune, Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals and More Will Convene in San Francisco to Discuss Opportunities in the Anti-Infectives Market
New York, New York, IQPC presents the 2nd Anti-Infectives Summit taking place September 27 -29th, 2010 in San Francisco, CA.
In the next five years the global market for anti-infective drugs is projected to increase by over 50%, there is great opportunity in this market and the 2nd Anti-Infectives Summit will give attendees a chance to build and manage their anti-infective drug portfolio.
Highlights of this conference will include conversations on:
- Segmenting the market to optimize launch programs
- Analyzing technology platforms, including those which leverage nanotechnology and biomimetics
- Consideration of new developments in NIAID (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease) priority areas such as Rabies and Influenza
- Multi-drug resistance as a driver in the development of new drugs
- Ways to avoid the regulatory pitfalls associated with antiviral cocktails
- Points to consider when leveraging unique delivery technologies
Attendees will benefit from exciting workshop dialogues exploring discovery activities supported throughthe Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development and the National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (CDC). In addition, their will be opportunity for attendees to network with industry leaders from Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Nanoviricides Incorporated, and Polymedix Incorporated and many more.
For more information on this event including the conference agenda, podcasts and Q&A’s, visit
IQPC (http://www.iqpc.com/) provides business executives with tailored practical conferences, large-scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs. Producing over 1,500 events annually around the world, IQPC continues to grow and has offices in cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney and Toronto.
Kristy Dineen/T: +1 646 502-3260/ www.iqpc.com