[Webinar] How Augmented Reality could change the Biopharma Facility of the Future
Find out how to increase productivity and reduce errorsWatch On-Demand
As BioPharma manufacturing becomes more and more complex, we need new technology to drive efficiency and reduce the risk of human error.
In recent years, we have been seeing a shift by the industry towards the production of more personalised medicines. To achieve this manufacturers across the biopharma industry are exploring highly flexible and scalable facilities utilising single use technologies.
There are a number of challenges associated with this including: increased complexity integrating different systems from multiple OEM’s, the increased manual nature of such facilities including manual connections of SU consumable by operators, the traceability of multiple products being produced in a single facility and the associated cost of consumables.
But is there a smart way to build a Biopharma Facility of the Future?
In this webinar, Billy Sisk, Life Sciences Industry Manager, EMEA and Brian English, BioTech & Single Use SME of Rockwell Automation will discuss:
- The Biopharma Facility of the Future concept and the systems which underpin this; mobile equipment, equipment train reconfiguration, single use technology, multiple product manufacturing
- What has sparked the growth of single use technology and the benefits and challenges
- How to manage the use of mobile equipment and equipment train configurability
After the webinar, you will understand:
- What you need to keep in mind when building your systems architecture and standards
- How you can mitigate the risks of flexible manufacturing, including equipment train configurability, manual connections and material tracking
- The role of process automation, IIoT and digital technology in the Facility of the Future
- The best practices across the industry for managing single use consumables, equipment and materials tracking
- How Augmented Reality Tech can support your operators’ productivity and limit the risk of human error
This session is not to be missed if you want to explore flexible biopharma manufacturing and understand how to create your own Facility of the Future