[Webinar] How to succeed with an AI initiative
Our panel of experts share how to use AI to revolutionize the drug life cycle
Ian Greenberg, Ketan Patel and Rick Finch share strategies on selecting the right AI use case, derisking technology and securing executive support for your next initiative
This webinar brought together a panel of experts to discuss how pharmaceutical companies could start realizing the potential of artifiical intelligence, including insight from:
- Ian Greenberg, Executive Director, Corporate & Business Development at GlaxoSmithKline,
- Ketan Patel, Product Director - Portfolio, Licensing and Clinical at Clarivate Analytics, and,
- Rick Finch, Global Head of Life Sciences Consulting Services at Clarivate Analytics.
Together, they shared how artificial intelligence is set to change the drug lifecycle, with a particular focus on the impact to business development and licensing and regualtory affairs.
The panel then offered answers to the most pressing questions surrounding AI implementation, covering:
- Finding the right use case for an AI solution
- Preparing data to be used in an AI tool
- Strategies to secure buy-in from senior leadership for an AI initiative
- The risks of exploring AI and how to mitigate these
- Critical success factors for an AI implementation
Sign up now to watch the full session on-demand