[Webinar] How to succeed with an AI initiative
Our panel of experts share how to use AI to revolutionize the drug life cycle
This webinar brought together a panel of experts to discuss how pharmaceutical companies could start realizing the potential of artifiical intelligence, including insight from:
- Ian Greenberg, Executive Director, Corporate & Business Development at GlaxoSmithKline,
- Ketan Patel, Product Director - Portfolio, Licensing and Clinical at Clarivate Analytics, and,
- Rick Finch, Global Head of Life Sciences Consulting Services at Clarivate Analytics.
Together, they shared how artificial intelligence is set to change the drug lifecycle, with a particular focus on the impact to business development and licensing and regualtory affairs.
The panel then offered answers to the most pressing questions surrounding AI implementation, covering:
- Finding the right use case for an AI solution
- Preparing data to be used in an AI tool
- Strategies to secure buy-in from senior leadership for an AI initiative
- The risks of exploring AI and how to mitigate these
- Critical success factors for an AI implementation
Sign up now to watch the full session on-demand