Effective Approaches to Choosing the Right CRO
Anne Maria Ylisaari, Head of In-and-Outsourcing, Global Clinical Alliances at Orion Pharma, shares her insights on effective approaches for choosing the right CRO at Pharma IQ's Global Clinical Outsourcing Forum.
- Ensuring a good start: identifying the requirements for a specific Clinical Trial
- Differentiating the service providers in the market: choosing what’s right for the trial at hand
- Identifying what we should be looking for from a CRO
- Global services providers vs. local services providers: which one is best?
- Finding the right fit in terms of requirements and budget
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.