Smartlab Global Academy: Data Integrity Risks Addressed By A Digitalized Laboratory
The session will provide an overview on how laboratories can move from paper based processes to digitalized information management and achieve critical business goals.
Paper based processes are prone to errors, lack of accuracy, difficulties to support business decisions.
Paperless processes are the cornerstones of the future of laboratories. They are allowing the introduction of state-of-the-art technologies that support digitalized activities throughout the entire data life cycle.
The session will provide an overview on how laboratories can move from paper based processes to digitalized information management and achieve the critical business goals: adherence to regulatory requirements, reduced lead time, increased productivity, higher quality, implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Benefits of viewing this session:
- Learn how to replace paper based processes
- Understand how to design paperless process to achieve higher adherence to data integrity regulations
- Find out how to design an IT strategy for the laboratories
- Discover how to select IT systems for your future laboratory
- The session will address the regulatory challenges created by manual processes based on paper or informatics tools which do not supporting the regulatory requirements.
- The session will provide guidance on how to design paperless processes and introduce digitalized activities in your laboratory.
- The session will provide very concrete suggestions on how to select IT systems that will support the digitalized strategy