SmartLab Global Academy: The Path to Digital Transformation in Life Sciences
In this presentation from TetraScience, focus will be on actionable steps to getting started with digital transformation in the lab and seeing results.
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a Pharma IQ member.
Or, if you're already a Pharma IQ member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
For pharma and biotech, in which data is the most valuable asset, industry analysts agree that digital transformation presents an opportunity to realize unprecedented productivity gains and competitive advantage.
For many labs, the real question is – where do we start?
The launch pad for digital transformation is rooted in connecting the ecosystem that supports R&D - instruments, data, and people. This concept is also known as the Internet of Things or IoT.
In this presentation from TetraScience, focus will be on actionable steps to getting started with this connectivity and seeing results.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn how to identify high-impact areas for IoT implementation
- Access recommended project timelines and anticipated deliverables
- Discover industry benchmarks, recommended resources, and much more
- How to get started with a digital transformation strategy and building a connected lab
- How to measure ROI and value of a connected lab