[Webinar] How to build a profitable generic pipeline before your competition
This webinar will offer in-depth analysis on the characteristics, regions and product classes of the next emerging leaders in generics
Find out the core strategies needed to identify and secure upcoming generic product opportunitiesRegister
By 2023, the value of the global generics market is expected to rise to $474 billion.
More companies than ever are looking to take advantage of this market growth by turning their attention to opportunities in the generics industry and API manufacturing. Especially in the US market, where more than 600 products are under active litigation.
There are still a number of challenges facing the industry though, such as customer consolidation, increasing competition in both local and regulated markets and changing innovator pipelines.
If emerging API and finished dose companies truly want to accelerate their growth in the generics market, they need to be able to assess the market fully and identify key business opportunities.
In this webinar, we'll share insight on the upcoming generic product opportunities around the globe and the strategies needed to unlock their value in the next five years.
In particular, we'll offer analysis on:
- The characteristics of emerging leaders in the API and finished dose space
- The regions showing the most growth activity
- The product classes with the most potential as growth accelerators
Following this webinar, you'll understand:
- How emerging API and finished dose companies can accelerate their growth through strategic investments
- Strategies to identify new product opportunities to match best-in-class portfolio strategies
- The trends emerging in novel drug approvals and how this will impact future generic pipelines
This is an essential learning opportunity for those in business development and licensing who want to take their generic strategy to the next level.
Secure your place now!
Hear directly from:
Industry Strategist, Generics
A former senior member of the pipeline portfolio managment and market research team in the generics division of Teva Pharmaceuticals, Brandon has a wealth of experience in how to spot innovative and exciting products in the generics market. As part of Clarivate Analytics, he now focuses on active ingredient and generic dose manufacturing intelligence.Register