[Panel Webinar] Leveraging digital technology for sustainable pharma manufacturing
Discover solutions to help you reduce the environmental footprint of your pharma manufacturing while making medicines that are affordable and accessible to all
Learn how digital twin technology and virtual twin experiences can help improve sustainability and economic values in pharma manufacturingRegister
Manufacturing in pharma relies on high levels of energy and resources, placing companies under increasing pressure to make production more sustainable, and medicines accessible and affordable. In order to achieve this sustainability goal, access to and the cost of healthcare products must be optimized continuously as demand changes, new diseases emerge and socio-economic environments change.
In this interactive webinar, a panel of experts in the pharma manufacturing space will be exploring how virtual twin technology enables manufacturers to optimize the sustainability of their operations, support supply network design and regulatory compliance, improve process efficiency, and reduce costs and environmental impacts.
Save your seat at this webinar to discover:
- How to drive innovation and improve sustainability in pharma manufacturing.
- Solutions to enhance the digitalization of pharma from discovery to the patient.
- Technology trends and their sustainability impact on manufacturing – economic, societal and environmental.
- Best practices to overcome hurdles in pharma manufacturing to improve efficiency in operations and product design optimization.
- How to optimize processes against environmental targets using data and virtual twins.
Dr. Barbara Holtz, Life Science Value Expert at Dassault Systèmes
Barbara Holtz has been working in the life sciences industry for over 20 years, working with companies such as Bayer, GSK and AstraZeneca to help them improve their business processes through digitalization. A PhD physicist by training, Holtz uses her analytical skills to understand what drives the need to digitalize and focuses on manufacturing and sustainability for the pharmaceutical sector, working with companies across Europe.
More speakers to be confirmed soon.
This webinar will take place at:
- 9am EST
- 6am PST
- 3pm CET