A GSK Case Study: Supporting Both HTS And Multiple Hit Strategies With Flexible Processes
Lola Jimenez-Alfaro, Manager of Sample Management Technologies, GlaxoSmithKline, discusses running an effective compound management lab to support hit discovery activities, at IQPC's 7th Annual Compound Management & Integrity conference.
- Running an effective compound management lab to support hit discovery activities
- Exploiting cutting-edge technology for increased quality, performance and capability
- Supplying the same quantity of compounds while ensuring the same level of quality
- Keeping up with the demands of customers to deliver focused screening sets
- Adapting our processes with customers to provide "customised sets" with often different plate and compound formats
- Next steps for Sample Management at Tres Cantos and GSK Europe
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.