Pharmaceutical Serialisation and Traceability Conference 2013
“Serialisation is like having children…people tell you what to expect, but you don’t know until you have your own…”
This is how a recent industry expert described implementing serialisation.
The majority of manufacturers (60%) expect global serialisation to cost more than €1 million and take upwards of 24 months to complete*. Anything that can be done to prepare in advance, learning from peers experience and understanding the latest in regulatory guidance is critical to reduce both time and financial investment.
Pharma-IQ’s Serialisation and Traceability Conference- Geneva (6-7th November) brings the latest manufacturer case studies and regulatory insight from around the globe to ensure that you can be as prepared as you possibly can be for the imminent regulatory deadlines.
Join our 16 + expert speakers to:
- Hear from manufacturers on the latest implementation case studies from Korea, China, India, Europe and the USA.
- Discuss the latest regulatory guidance and serialisation requirements with peers at the GEO FOCUS WORKSHOP sessions: small breakout sessions follow regional case study presentations
- Hear how your colleagues face challenging regions in the interactive Saudi Arabia open forum and Brazilian panel discussion
- Hear the latest from the German PharmaSecure project, European Stakeholder Model, EAASM andGS1. What are the expectations for the delegated acts?
- Gain cross industry expertise with insight from British American Tobacco
See the complete speaker listing and download the latest programme here.
Sign up for the two day conference before July and get access to the pre-conference day workshop for just €100! (Normal price €699).
For more information:
Call: +44 (0)2073689300.
People warn you that implementing serialisation is hard, actually doing it is harder. Make sure you are ahead of the curve by preparing and learning in everyway you can.