[Panel Webinar] How to tap into pharma’s $100bn digital transformation opportunity
Learn top tips for employing a pragmatic structured approach to digital transformation from a panel of experts at Merck
Find out how to construct a digital-enabled business model to enhance your digital transformation journey during this panel discussion with Merck
Next-generation digital technologies are having an immense impact on the drug discovery process. The pharma industry is witnessing a steep rise in the use of AI-driven solutions in early-stage drug discovery, deep-learning technologies for compound screening, and lead identification and automation enhancements in the lab.
With these developments in mind, Pharma IQ’s upcoming panel discussion will feature industry-leading experts from Merck who will identify crucial steps required to navigate and harness the full potential of digital technologies in pharma. Using real-world examples, our expert panel will explain why having a structured methodology to digital transformation accelerates business growth, as well as revealing how to prevent silo mentalities from emerging.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The pragmatic short-term opportunities created through digital transformation.
- How to adapt the short-term opportunities for long-term digital business success.
- Top tips for getting started on your digital transformation journey.
- How to overcome challenges in R&D productivity and ensure a smooth transition into the digital age.
- The importance of having a digital data strategy to improve R&D opportunities.
Sign up now to secure your free place.
This webinar will take place at:
- 9am EST
- 6am PST
- 2pm GMT
- 3pm CET