[Panel Webinar] Turning the Toyota way into the pharma way to improve cost efficiency in the lab
Discover how to improve cost efficiency in the lab and maintain detailed inventory records to enhance research quality and regulatory compliance
Understand how to define value-added steps and cost saving solutions in lab operations using Toyota’s quality management approachRegister
Toyota’s approach to quality management has been built on two core pillars, kaizen, the philosophy of continuous improvement, and embracing teamwork and collaboration. This approach has proven to eliminate motion waste and non-value-adding business activities while improving operational workflows for Toyota.
With the automotive industry posing similar challenges in regulation, customer quality demand and complex supply chains to the pharmaceutical industry, this webinar will focus on how to incorporate Toyota’s philosophy into pharmaceutical labs to save time and money in drug development.
Industry experts from Merck will be diving into the main inventory management challenges faced by pharma labs, highlighting how this directly impacts research outcomes, costs and regulatory compliance.
Save your seat at this webinar panel to find out how to:
- Evolve Toyota’s approach to quality management into a suitable cost-saving strategy for pharma labs.
- Incorporate an inventory management solution to reduce motion waste and the required time on inventory management by 97 per cent.
- Encourage continuous improvement in pharma labs.
- Incorporate findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable data practices can reduce data management costs in the lab by €10.2bn (US$12.1bn) every year.
- Implement quick steps to prevent spoilage waste that drains laboratory budgets.
Haydn Boehm, Head of Commercial Marketing - Connected Lab at Merck Group
Dr. Haydn Boehm is the Head of Commercial Marketing for Merck’s Connected Lab digital program and has more than 20 years of experience in marketing and business development within the life sciences sector. Boehm has a PhD in Organic Chemistry from the University of Nottingham, UK.
Roja Azees, Product Manager - Connected Lab at Merck Group
Roja Azees is the Product Manager of Merck’s Connected Lab digital program, LANEXO System. She is a Biotechnologist with over eight years of combined experience in sales, marketing and product management in the life science sector.