Top Biotech & Pharmaceutical Infographics
85.5% of smartlab users say cost is the number one obstacle when getting sign-off for new solutions.
So, have you ever wondered how CIOs, Global/Regional Heads of R&D, QA, QC and Principal Scientists choose which solution providers they will be investing in over the next 12 months? We surveyed our international network of data management and lab informatics professionals to find out which solutions they are likely to invest in, to help them achieve an efficient lab in the most cost-effective manner.
It costs millions to get a drug from conception to development stages, as well as
several years of research. However, a key challenge in the pharmaceutical industry
is that scientists can put all this work and money into a compound, only to find it has
unacceptable toxicology and they have to return to the drawing board. Indeed, the most
recent figures suggest the cost of discovering and developing a drug is almost $1bn.
|DOWNLOAD NOW||DOWNLOAD NOW|
NOT YET A PHARMA IQ MEMBER ?
5 reasons to join our Pharma IQ Online Community -
1. Receive useful help and information
2. Interact with industry peers at the click of a button
3. Access to expertly produced webinars, whitepapers, videos and podcasts
4. Exclusive invitations and offers to attend process industry events
5. Access to industry thought leaders and inspiration