Disposable Solutions For Biomanufacturing 2019 Agenda
The Disposable Solutions for Biomanufacturing Forum 2019 is the ONLY conference worldwide that focuses on the use of disposable products and single use systems in biomanufacturing.
Over 3 days of expert case-study presentations and interactive sessions, this leading global forum will enable you to identify and analyse new technologies, determine how to approach automated systems and transition to continuous processes while running a GMP compliant facility, as well as learn how to implement best practice in system testing & life cycle management!
Join Us In February To:
- Ensure your manufacturing processes are commercially viable and efficient with Pluristem Therapeutics and Torque Therapeutics insights on transitioning to a single use and disposable technology facility
- Prepare for the realities and challenges of technology transfer across global sites as Pfizer share their technology transfer approach
- Maximise your system verification and product sterility with Bayer’s advice on a risk based approach to site classification and closed systems processing
- Discuss the realities of continuous bioprocessing with single use systems – will this help overcome the challenge of scalability and is the available technology up to the task? Fujifilm Diosynth share their experience
- Increase your manufacturing capacity and site flexibility with Boehringer- Ingelheim’s tips and tricks on scaling up from micro-bioreactors to generate process efficiencies
Fill in the form below to download the 2019 Agenda >>
Main Conference Days: 19 - 21 February 2018
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.