Pharma IQ interviews Richard Caron, Associate Director, Global MQIT from Eli Lilly ahead of the Future Laboratory Informatics Conference, to discuss the challenges faced by the smart lab industry when it comes to data harmonisation, and how future technologies will help pharma keep data more secure.
Read this exclusive interview and gain insights on:
- The biggest challenges currently facing the smart lab industry when it comes to laboratory informatics data management and systems visibility
- How solution providers and pharma companies can act to overcome the challenges in data harmonisation
- The current data harmonisation gaps and how can technology can be used to address this
- How new systems implementation and smart technologies will impact data integrity
- Top tips for ensuring data integrity and systems security whilst implementing advanced technologies
Fill in your details to download this free exclusive interview.
Big data, paperless processes, automation and integrated management solutions are creating smarter research environments. This is allowing scientists to optimise their data collection and analysis and improve productivity across their workflows.
However, a number of labs are still stuck with outdated and ineffective manual processes or disconnected systems.
In this report, we outline:
- The problems of a disconnected lab and the impact on productivity at a scientist and commercial level
- What processes to change to drive data quality and lab efficiency
- How to build a platform of systems to match the pace of change in science
- Why you need to prepare your data for future integration with new technology
- How to build a holistic attitude towards data integrity and digital continuity
- The pitfalls and challenges of digital transformation in the lab
With exclusive insights from Pfizer, Novartis, the Pistoia Alliance, IDBS, ThermoFisher Scientific and Dassault Systemes, this report shows the steps you need to take to transition to the next level of lab productivity. Click on 'download' to view the full report.
In this interview Kate Thysse, Scientific IT Specialist at Lonza, speaks to Pharma IQ about the evolution of laboratory informatics. Thysse also reveals her top 3 tips for overcoming challenges relating to regulatory compliance within the world of lab informatics.