Assessing the Global Impact of Standardisation on Manufacturers: Is it Really Worth it?
Pharmaceutical manufacturers are seeking to implement cost-effective standardisation strategies to streamline their data processes and reduce time to market.
In this presentation, Andrew Miller, Director of Clinical Information Standards at AstraZeneca, shares his insights at IQPC's Clinical Data Standardisation and Management conference in June 2010.
- Looking back at our pre-CDISC protocol
- Examining the time commitment standardisation requires
- Assessing the financial barrier to standardisation
- Quantifying the short-term effects
- Looking towards the long-term effects: a forecast
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.