PAT & Quality By Design London Conference 2013
Save Money, Improve Standards and Increase Efficiency by Cost-Effectively Implementing PAT and Quality by Design
The only place for industry expertise and regulatory bodies to exchange first hand experience and knowledge developments in this continuing expanding field.
Top Reasons to attend the event :
- Discuss the latest regulatory updates and requirements across pharma, biologic and the generic industries.
- Overcome the challenges of data management concepts for QbD
- Hear latest case-studies for effective integration of PAT from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Hovione and Merck
Expert Speakers Panel Include :
- Sushil Srivastava, Process Research and Development Director, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Vishal Rosha, Senior Scientist, Novartis
- Graham McCreath, Head of Process Design, Fugifilm Diosynth
- Gert Ragnarsson, Director, Swedish Medical Products Agency
With budgets being cut and margins becoming tighter, PAT and Quality by Design are becoming more and more critical for the pharmaceutical industry. In a recent survey carried out by Pharma IQ, 80% said they plan to invest in PAT and QbD solutions.