Pharma Jobs: The Big Pharma Recession Report 2013
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
New survey highlights the contradiction at the heart of the pharmaceutical industry in 2013!
In November/ December 2011 Pharma IQ conducted an extensive survey of members of the pharmaceutical community. The purpose of the survey was to assess how the global economy is directly impacting pharmaceutical professionals and their expectations for the industry in 2012. In 2013 Pharma IQ reached out to the survey respondents and the wider pharmaceutical community to find out how they would describe the current state of the pharmaceutical market.
2013 Key Findings:
- 50.7% of respondents were worried that their role may be made redundant in the next 12 months.
- 63.8% of respondents said the stricter regulatory procedures are restricting growth in the pharmaceutical industry
72.4% of respondents said the profitability levels in Pharma are changing dramatically as a result of the current global economic climate.
In this report we examine the impact of the global economic crisis on the Pharma industry and budget, production and staffing predictions for the next 12 months.
Against the backdrop of global economic uncertainty, we explore:
- Whathas changed since 2011?
- Why the pharmaceutical landscape has undergone such dramatic change
- Whatimpact is economic uncertainty having on pharmaceutical professionals?
- Where pharmaceutical companies are planning to invest in the next 12 months
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.