Clinical Trial Supply: Trends & Practices 2012/2013
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
- Reduce overage through implementing product pooling and just in time labelling with strategies from our expert advisory panel
- Leverage outsourcing opportunities by learning best practice in distribution and logistics
- Get to grips with GDP regulations to understand the latest requirements for controlled room temperature
4 Key findings from the report include:
- Supporting numerous clinical trials is the main priority for respondents for the next 5 years
- 42% run between 1 and 10 active trials annually
- 71% predict the number of trials in BRIC countries to increase in the next 12 month
- China was selected as the most likely popular destination for clinical trials in the next 5 years at 35.4%
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.