The Pharma IQ vendor directory provides you with solution providers across the Pharmaceutical Sector. From CROs and CMOs to Informatics and Logistics, details are provided on key companies in each sector, allowing you to make an informed choice on the best solution for you
New innovations in technology, such as big data, gamification, workforce management technology and social tools, have the power to vastly impact Human Resources initiatives, such as employee engagement, recruitment and lear ning and development, by transitioning beyond systems of record to initiatives that have strategic implications across the organization.
Organizations that embrace talent management technologies, adapt them in relevant ways, tie their efforts to bottom line results, contribute to enterprise-wide success in today’s marketplace. Regardless of where your organization may be in assessing, implementing and maximizing technology solutions, HR Tech Summit 2013 is uniquely designed to address the needs of senior executives looking to improve new or well established programs and drive competitive advantage through technology.
By attending this event you will:
• Capitalize on the newest knowledge surrounding HR technology investments and find the solutions that fit within your organization both in terms of needs and culture
• Demystify the science of “People Intelligence” through an exploration of the latest advancements in gamification, workforce analytics, predictive analytics and big data
• Master the ability to communicate and drive end-to-end strategy to ensure smooth transition and adoption, thereby promoting a technology embracing culture
• Uncover the seemingly endless advancements in innovative technology that can improve talent acquisition strategies, learning, leadership development and internal mobility
• Gain the knowledge to meaningfully measure and make human capital decisions via workforce analytics, talent management applications and social collaboration
Join HR Tech Summit 2013 to explore the ever changing landscape of HR technology and gain the knowledge to be a strategic enabler of enterprisewide advancements and growth.
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day.
DHL Global Mail, part of Deutsche Post DHL, is the leading global provider for international postal solutions offering postal services with direct connections to over 200 countries. Our aim is to help simplify our customers’ lives with comprehensive solutions. We combine postal expertise with innovative digital know-how to help optimize your transactional and marketing communication. With our Hybrid Mail services, using state-of-the art technology and a global network of partner companies, we have the expertise to provide reliable information management solutions tailored to your specific needs. We know how you can save time and money when managing your inbound and outbound business communication. Take full advantage from increased efficiency in your day-today document management to speed up your business, bring down costs and reduce your carbon footprint.