[Report] How to Build a Smart Lab
Your guide to driving innovation and efficiency with intelligent solutions
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
"Science is changing fast and the opportunity to use science to bring breakthrough innovations to market is unprecedented" Christian Marcazzo, General Manager, IDBS
Big data, paperless processes, automation and integrated management solutions are creating smarter research environments. This is allowing scientists to optimize their data collection and analysis and improve productivity across their workflows. However, a number of labs are still stuck with outdated and ineffective manual processes or disconnected systems.
In this report, we outline:
- The problems of a disconnected lab and the impact on productivity at a scientist and commercial level
- What processes to change to drive data quality and lab efficiency
- How to build a platform of systems to match the pace of change in science
- Why you need to prepare your data for future integration with new technology
- How to build a holistic attitude towards data integrity and digital continuity
- The pitfalls and challenges of digital transformation in the lab
With exclusive insights from Pfizer, Novartis, the Pistoia Alliance, IDBS, ThermoFisher Scientific and Dassault Systemes, this report shows the steps you need to take to transition to the next level of lab productivity.
Download your copy now to find out more!