Compound Management and Integrity Goes Online
Pharma IQ is pioneering new compound management discussion platform with launch of the first ever compound management event – Compound Management and Integrity Online event, which will take an innovative form of 11 online session over the course of 5 weeks, beginning 31st of October 2011.
Simplifying the compound management and integrity process is high on the agenda formany organisations and this was recently recognised by Dr. Mike May in an issue of Drug Discovery and Development, which observed that organisations are seeking more efficient ways of keeping track of libraries of compounds and biological samples as they expand.
12 speakers from 10 countries will deliver 11 presentations:
- Leibniz-Insitut für Molekulare Pharmakologie (FMP)
- Universityof Dundee
- Pfizer Worldwide Research & Development
- GlaxoSmithKline R&D China
- Abbott Laboratories
- Amgen Germany
- Scripps Florida
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Key topics to discussed by expert panel include:
Reducing facility’s footprint for leaner operation
- Case Study from Astra Zeneca: Linking Automation Systems in the Wake of Site Closures to Increase Efficiency
- Compound Management in an Academic Environment – the Dundee Experience
- Managing the transition and applying the 80/20 rule
- Overcoming compound management challenges unique to China
- Case Study from Abbot Laboratories: Addressing the Logistics of Shipping and Receiving Materials Across International Boundaries
Compound Management at a small, satellite HTS centre
- Addressing quality control issues in day-to-day HTS compound management operations
- Quality assessment and concentration determination of Actelion’s compound solutions by automated LCMS and quantitative NMR
- Successfully collaborating with CROs and external partners
The online form of the event is meant to help to reach the global audience and enable experts from Europe to have a live discussion with their colleagues in US, Canada and Australia without the need to leave their desk.
'In response to the fact that we operate in a time of reduced budgets and time, this conference takes place 100% online, therefore no travelling expenses or timing conflicts would occur' says Katilen Exum, Compound Management and Integrity Online Director. 'What's more, if someone misses a session, it can always be accesses online as a recorded version of live session. It also means thatnow we can easily access global audience and industry experts from United States will be able to network easily with their colleagues from Europe without the need of leaving their desk or home'.
To find out more about how Compound Management and Integrity Online plans to bring together word-wide renowned experts in the field,or to join the online discussion, visit the event website the website: www.compoundmanagementonline.com.
For more information, images or press passes, contact:
Joanna Checinska, Marketing Manager
Phone: 44 (0) 2073689300