Leaders in Pre-Formulation and Formulation to Meet This April
Senior leaders from across the industry will meet at Pharma IQ's Global Pre-Formulation and Formulation Summit in Amsterdam this April to discuss latest developments and challenges in the field.
With the cost of discovering and developing a new drug predicted to tip at approximately $900 million, the pressure to reduce time/costs to market while ensuring soluble, stable and profitable products is higher than ever.
To tackle this issue, many pharmaceutical companies are now more than ever streamlining their development strategies and implementing predictive approaches to mitigate risk and ensure investment in successful candidates.
Pharma IQ's Pre-Formulation and Formulation Summit 2011 will bring together senior level experts to share case studies, insights and best practice strategies to help:
- Accelerate early development and pre-formulation through implementation of an efficient streamlined approach to reduce time and cost to market
- Mitigate risks in later development through inter departmental integration to avoid late stage drug attrition and maximise profitability
- Capitalise on outsourcing partnerships in western and emerging markets through critical business analysis of when, where and how to outsource
- Tailor development approaches to enable accurate and efficient formulation of paediatric drugs to ensure first time regulatory acceptance
- Enhance drug solubility and dissolution through employment of the most cutting edge approaches to ensure development of stable and soluble formulations
Summit attendees will hear best practices from AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Lundbeck, Merck, Neurosearch and many many more.
Pharma IQ's Global Pre-Formulation and Formulation Summit 2011 will be held from the 11th - 13th April in Amsterdam. For more information about the conference and to access exclusive and complimentary industry resources, please visit www.pharmaceuticalpreformulation.com/leaders or phone +44 (0)207 368 9300.
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Nicole Abbott (firstname.lastname@example.org)