The Big Book of Biotech
Novartis, Merck, GSK, ZeClinics and Rockwell Automation analyze the biotech landscape and share insight on challenges, applications, diagnostics and delivery
Currently, there are more than 250 biotechnology health care products and vaccines available to patients, many for previously untreatable diseases.
The field is set to see further growth and developments, but it is not without its challenges.
In this eBook, we offer insights from leading experts in the field to deep dive into market advancements, analyze best practices and help you unlock the benefits hidden within biotechnologies.
- Novartis and ZeClinics share CRISPR delivery challenges and applications within Pharma
- Merck analyze the need for stem cell characterization maturity
- Rockwell Automation discuss how industry 4.0 can address key risks in bio-manufacturing
- SLS Cell Cure Technologies address the future for gene editing and predictive diagnostics
- GSK share how to manage the impact of the biologics boom on the supply chain
For full insight on these topics and many more, download your copy now.