The Future Of Drug Discovery: AI 2020
Drug development approaches a fascinating era as the trend of digitalization introduces sophisticated technologies which can neutralize costly hazards faced in R&D pipelines, according to a new deep-dive report by Pharma IQ.
Intelligent enterprise technologies. including the likes of artificial intelligence and machine learning, are set to transform the pharmaceutical industry enabling better healthcare and drug discovery processes.
95% of the pharma professionals surveyed expect the impact of intelligent enterprise technologies to take hold in the wider drug development industry over the next three years. With one fifth of the respondents believing that we are on the cusp of a revolution.
Download this report for its exclusive insights on the challenges, opportunities and potential impact intelligent enterprise technologies will bring to the industry.
Key topics discussed in this report:
- The IE applications that will have the most impact on businesses by 2020
- What stage businesses are on their AI journey and where they want to be by 2020
- The biggest challenges faced by organizations implementing IE and what can be done to overcome them
- Business readiness for investment in AI
- How IE technologies might impact pharma’s R&D phases
- Strategies for implementation
- And much more
Take a look at the Top 10 Clinical Research Organisations in the Pharma and Biotech Industry
Or if you're already a Pharma IQ member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join