Parallel Screening - Can you afford to miss out?
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Improving the bioavailability of poorly soluble new chemical entities is a leading challenge in drug development. Discover how parallel screening can ensure rapid determination of the most appropriate drug delivery platform for a molecule with its own specific solubility issues.
Accelerate the development of your potential drug candidates to enable a faster and more effective path to FIH trials
With savings being necessary in drug development, can you afford to miss out?
What will learn you from the whitepaper?
- Strategies for improving bioavailability of poorly soluble molecules
- Selection of suitable drug delivery systems to maximise the solubility/bioavailability
- Application of suitable technologies to reduce attrition rate and increase the number of new drugs to the market
- Cost-effective means of selecting a suitable drug delivery system that will maximise bioavailability and accelerate the route to market
- Parallel screening approach of multiple technologies for rapid determination of the most appropriate platform for a specific molecule with its own specific solubility issues