Parallel Screening - Can you afford to miss out?
Improving the bioavailability of poorly soluble new chemical entities is a leading challenge in drug development. Discover how parallel screening can ensure rapid determination of the most appropriate drug delivery platform for a molecule with its own specific solubility issues.
Accelerate the development of your potential drug candidates to enable a faster and more effective path to FIH trials
With savings being necessary in drug development, can you afford to miss out?
What will learn you from the whitepaper?
- Strategies for improving bioavailability of poorly soluble molecules
- Selection of suitable drug delivery systems to maximise the solubility/bioavailability
- Application of suitable technologies to reduce attrition rate and increase the number of new drugs to the market
- Cost-effective means of selecting a suitable drug delivery system that will maximise bioavailability and accelerate the route to market
- Parallel screening approach of multiple technologies for rapid determination of the most appropriate platform for a specific molecule with its own specific solubility issues
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.