Intellectual Property in the Global Marketplace: An Industry Investigation - 2014
89.7% of professionals in industry believe that intellectual property is and will be significant for them in 2014. In April and May 2014, we conducted Global Patent 2014 Survey. We surveyed in-house Intellectual Property (IP), patent, trademark, brand, anti-counterfeiting, security officers among other professionals to bring together the latest insights into the IP area.
• How companies are cutting IP costs
• Which geographies are growing
• The effect of industry litigiousness on IP strategy
• How companies are approaching monetisation
• How to gain stakeholder buy-in
We then interviewed these thought leaders from biotechnology to discover what the driving trends are in intellectual property and where they think the field is headed in the coming 18 months.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.