Intellectual Property in the Global Marketplace: An Industry Investigation - 2014
89.7% of professionals in industry believe that intellectual property is and will be significant for them in 2014. In April and May 2014, we conducted Global Patent 2014 Survey. We surveyed in-house Intellectual Property (IP), patent, trademark, brand, anti-counterfeiting, security officers among other professionals to bring together the latest insights into the IP area.
• How companies are cutting IP costs
• Which geographies are growing
• The effect of industry litigiousness on IP strategy
• How companies are approaching monetisation
• How to gain stakeholder buy-in
We then interviewed these thought leaders from biotechnology to discover what the driving trends are in intellectual property and where they think the field is headed in the coming 18 months.