Guide to CMO selection and management
How to build better partnerships in six steps
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Driven by new areas of development, unsuitable production lines, limited internal capacity and competitive pricing structures, more pharmaceutical companies than ever are exploring outsourced manufacturing.
The success of such activities often rests on the partnerships built with Contract Manufacturing Organization's (CMOs).
The processing of finding the right CMO to meet a company's manufacturing needs is both critical and complex.
To assist with this process, we've created a guide to share:
- The factors to consider in your make vs. buy analysis
- How to take a strategic approach to procurement
- The areas needed to guide your selection and qualification process
- The product and people related criteria for success
- How to weigh up the different working models available for CMO partnerships
- When and how to leverage an international manufacturing partner
With insights from AJA Pharma, Bayer, Zoetis, Janssen, Ipsen and more, this report will help guide your next CMO selection.
Download your copy now!