Baxter Health, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk and Genzyme Present at the 5th eDiscovery for Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device Industries Conference in Philadelphia, PA
eDiscovery for Pharma, Biotech and Medical Device Industries will be the key meeting of the year for eDiscovery experts in the life science space. This event will bring together leading eDiscovery experts to confront the major eDiscovery challenges specific to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries.
Attendees will learn best eDiscovery practices to help prepare organisations for FDA inquiries, patent litigation, HIPAA compliance and data security issues; Plus CLE credits are available.
Topics to be discussed at the event include:
- Brainstorm strategies to reduce risk and facilitate HIPAA compliance during regulatory and data security working groups
- Collect ESI quickly and methodically to make an educated assessment of the company's exposure and the merits of the case
- Leverage eDiscovery processes to raise red flags from a regulatory and compliance perspective
- Confront unique challenges biopharmaceutical and medical device companies face with sensitive social media content
- Lessons learned through the integration of eDiscovery processes during a large scale pharmaceutical merger
- Develop effective data governance policies to maintain complex data in life science organisations
Members of the 7th circuit eDiscovery pilot program will report the progress of their initiative to decrease cost and improve efficiency of the eDiscovery process nation-wide.
Participating organizations include Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, Forest Laboratories, Genzyme, Applied Discovery and more.
Attendees at this event will consist of litigation, general counsel, litigation support, document/records management, IT,legal, compliance and law firms.
Sponsors for this event are Access Data, EMC, BZresources, ZL Technologies, Pillsburg, Applied Technology and Recommind.
For more information, visit the website or contact Karen Richardson at email@example.com or (646) 378 6034.
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across five continents. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce a cross industry of information-sharing forums.